[FRPythoneers] FRPythoneers Meetup.com website

Matt Boersma matt at sprout.org
Tue Feb 27 15:56:20 MST 2007

Based on suggestions from Jeff Rush at PyCon 2007 in his "State of
Python Advocacy" talk, I've taken the liberty of creating a Meetup.com
group for us:
http://python.meetup.com/180/

(I discussed this with Jim Baker, so I'm not totally off in the weeds
here I hope.)

I don't intend this to replace this mailing list or our wiki page at:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/FrontRangePythoneers
Rather, it's a honeypot to attract more people to our monthly
meetings.  The $9 fee seemed like a small price to pay in order to
reach the twenty or so local people who had already expressed interest
in joining such a group.

Let me know if you have any suggestions about this.

And a big howdy to our stalwart Front Range sprinters, still in
Dallas, coding away...