[FRPythoneers] Re: Pythoneers Monthly Meeting - This Wednesday, February 21

Kip Lehman kipster-t at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 21 06:46:57 MST 2007

Au contraire Jim!

   While I might be a bit skeptical that iterators and generators are
the best choice for every situation, I'm completely confident that your
zeal will be infectious and you'll be enlightening all of us as to the
mystical magnificence and esthetic elegance of those incredible
iterators.  I'm hoping to take away some new ways of thinking about
designing solutions.

 I'm just going to leave my kool-aid cup at home though  :-)

See you there!