[FRPythoneers] Pythoneers Monthly Meeting - This Wednesday, February 21

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 14:54:22 MST 2007

On 2/16/07, Jim Baker <jbaker at zyasoft.com> wrote:

> Fernando Perez will present his joint talk with Brian Granger, "IPython:
> Getting the most out of working interactively in Python":

Will do.  As it turns out, Brian's travel plans to pycon are such that
he won't actually make it to the meeting, but I'll be there and will
present it locally while he's in a plane to Texas.

>  BoulderSprint. We had a great JythonSprint, focusing on getting IPython to
> work on it. Next sprint will be in April, also on IPython. Wait a second,
> what's up with IPython?

Moving along very nicely :)  After my talk, I can give everyone a
brief status update and we can make plans for the sprint.

Cheers,