[FRPythoneers] Front Range Pythoneers - Meeting tomorrow - Wed, Dec 19, 6 PM

Jim Baker jbaker at zyasoft.com
Tue Dec 18 16:00:29 MST 2007

As usual, we will be meeting tomorrow at bivio Software.

Last week, I attended the Boulder Java Users Group, and I liked the format
of that roundtable event very much. Scott Davis solicited input on what sort
of topics, speakers, and activities would be of interest for 2008, as well
as reviewing what worked, what didn't for 2007. Let me suggest we do the
same tomorrow.

One interesting takeaway I had from that approach is a deeper appreciation
of what's interesting in the Java landscape. That's certainly an advantage
of bringing together a group of knowledgeable people. Can we do the same for
Python? ;)

We will have free food & drink as usual.  We're meeting from 6-8 PM at bivio
Software <http://www.bivio.biz/>, which is at 28th and Iris in Boulder,
above Hair Elite in Suite S. Google Maps
link<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=2701+Iris+Ave.,+Boulder+CO&ie=UTF8&z=15&om=1&iwloc=A>.
And a calendar<http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=frpythoneers%2540gmail.com>
.

Hope to see you there Wednesday!