[FRPythoneers] PyCon 2008 talks

Jim Baker jbaker at zyasoft.com
Tue Dec 11 15:42:17 MST 2007

Accepted PyCon 2008 talks were announced today:
http://us.pycon.org/2008/conference/talks/. It looks like a great lineup for
the Chicago:

   - Tutorials: Thursday, March 13, 2008
   - Conference: Friday, March 14, through Sunday, March 16, 2008
   - Sprints: Monday, March 17 through Thursday, March 20, 2008

Scanning the list of talks, I see the following from the Front Range. Sean
Reifschneider will be talking about "Python in System Adminstration: How,
When, and Why one SysAdmin uses Python". I had two talks accepted, "More
Iterators in Action" (no surprise there) and "A New Compiler for Jython"
(about our Google Summer of Code project for a working Jython 2.5 compiler).

Did I miss anyone else?

- Jim

--
Jim Baker