[FRPythoneers] Thanks to all for the sprint!

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 23:03:14 MDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank all of you for deciding to spend such a beautiful
Saturday by the warm glow of your laptop's LCDs.  We got some new code
in, new subprojects started, and hopefully some of you got interested
enough to continue.

For me personally it was very productive, and while the core Robert
and I are working on is a bit of a difficult and nasty mess, we made
very good progress.

Finally, a special thanks to Jim, Eric and Bivio in general for their
generous hosting.  Being able to focus all day on the work without
stopping to get out for food, drinks or whatever actually makes a big
difference for something like this.

Cheers,