[FRPythoneers] IPython sprint

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 23:06:49 MDT 2007

Hi all,

just a quick reminder about our sprint for Saturday.  I've updated the
info page a bit:

http://ipython.scipy.org/moin/Developer_Zone/Sprint

and in particular would like to encourage everyone to get the workflow
in place on their systems:

http://ipython.scipy.org/moin/Developer_Zone/SprintCodeSharing

You'll note that the Twisted trick I mentioned on Weds. isn't needed
anymore with mercurial (I had to use it with bzr, which didn't have a
built-in http server).  But since it's a handy thing to have for other
reasons, I'm attaching my little script for that purpose in case
anyone finds it useful.

Finally, I have the good news that Robert Kern, from Enthought and
Numpy/Scipy fame, will come from Austin to the sprint.  It looks like
we're going to have a truly first-rate team assembled here!

Cheers,