[FRPythoneers] Pythoneers Monthly Meeting - This Wednesday, September 20, 6-8 PM

Jim Baker jbaker at zyasoft.com
Fri Sep 15 10:33:44 MDT 2006

  This Wednesday (September 20) we are having our monthly meeting for
the Front Range Pythoneers. The format is OpenSpace, which has been
working great for our meetings.

Here are the meeting specifics:

    * /Status/: *Always on*
    * /Date/: Every 3rd Wednesday
    * /Time/: 6-8 PM
    * /Location/: Republic of Boulder. This brew pub is at Canyon and
      11th St, just west of Broadway. They have wifi, happy hour
      pricing, and free parking (http://www.republicofboulder.com)
    * /Fail-over Location/: Jill's at the St Julien Hotel (located just
      west), the bar area, just in case the Republic is closed.

Hope to see you there!

- Jim