[FRPythoneers] Pythoneers Monthly Meeting - Tomorrow, Wednesday, October 18, 6-8 PM, St Julien Hotel

Jim Baker jbaker at zyasoft.com
Tue Oct 17 15:14:11 MDT 2006

  Tomorrow (Wednesday, October 18) we are having our monthly meeting for
the Front Range Pythoneers. *Please note, we are moving from the
Republic of Boulder to _Jill's at the St Julien Hotel_.*

Our OpenSpace format has really worked in terms of sharing ideas, the
occasional code snippet, and some tasty appetizers. And if you are
interested in presenting an idea for a talk at Pycon (deadline: Oct 31),
this would be a great place to get some feedback.

Here are the meeting specifics:

    * /Status/: *Always on*
    * /Date/: Every 3rd Wednesday
    * /Time/: 6-8 PM
    * /Location/: Jill's at the St Julien Hotel (9th and Walnut), the
      bar area. They have wifi and an extended happy hour for us.
      www.stjulien.com

 Hope to see you there!

- Jim