[FRPythoneers] Pythoneers Monthly Meeting - Tonight, 6-8 PM

Jim Baker jbaker at zyasoft.com
Wed Nov 15 12:25:36 MST 2006

Reminder: This evening (Wednesday, November 15) we are having our
monthly meeting for the Front Range Pythoneers. *Please note, as of last
month we moved to _Jill's at the St Julien Hotel_*. And as a special
incentive tonight, your first draft beer (up to 20 people) is *free*!

    * /Status/: *Always on*
    * /Date/time/: Every 3rd Wednesday, 6-8 PM
    * /Location/: Jill's at the St Julien Hotel
      <http://www.stjulien.com> (9th and Walnut), the bar area. Jill's
      combines a beautiful room, great food and beverages, and
      happy-hour pricing.

Hope to see you there!

We've recently set up a wiki
<http://wiki.python.org/moin/FrontRangePythoneers>. There, you can help
us expand our local "Guide to Front Range Pythoneering", which is a list
of area people doing Pythonic things. (And please feel free to remove
yourself from this list too, if that makes sense for you personally.) Or
contribute ideas to future sprints
<http://wiki.python.org/moin/FrontRangePythoneers> and jams
<http://wiki.python.org/moin/BoulderJam>.

- Jim

If you're interested in such things, O'Reilly has an extra-special
membership code of "DSUG" for our user group - and no doubt many others!
- which gives you a 35% discount on orders off their web site. They also
have some sort of book review program, if you like to do such things.
Contact me and I'll give you the details.