[FRPythoneers] Pythoneers Monthly Meeting - This Wednesday, Nov 15

Jim Baker jbaker at zyasoft.com
Fri Nov 10 20:53:25 MST 2006

This coming Wednesday (November 15) we are having our monthly meeting
for the Front Range Pythoneers. *Please note, we have moved to _Jill's
at the St Julien Hotel._* Come join a lively discussion of Python
features, tips & techniques, and directions, both for fun and
professional development.

Here are the meeting specifics:

    * /Status/: *Always on*
    * /Date/time/: Every 3rd Wednesday, 6-8 PM
    * /Location/: Jill's at the St Julien Hotel
      <http://www.stjulien.com> (9th and Walnut), the bar area. Jill's
      combines a beautiful room, great food and beverages, and
      happy-hour pricing. And for this meeting: your first draft beer
      (up to 20 people) is *free*!

Hope to see you there.

We've recently set up a wiki
<http://wiki.python.org/moin/FrontRangePythoneers>. There, you can help
us expand the Guide to Front Range Pythoneering. Or contribute ideas to
future sprints <http://wiki.python.org/moin/FrontRangePythoneers> and
jams. <http://wiki.python.org/moin/BoulderJam>