[FRPythoneers] Boulder Sprint - Complete Oracle Support for Django - Saturday, Nov 4

Eric Dobbs eric at dobbse.net
Thu Nov 2 20:19:36 MST 2006

Just a quick note to confirm that I'll be at the bivio offices early
to welcome everyone.  One detail on our location that you won't get
from Google maps...  bivio's office is in the south most building of
the strip of shops on the northwest corner of Iris and 28th.  Our
door is bright red, faces south which also faces Iris Ave. and is at
the top of the southern flight of stairs.  As Jim noted we are above
Hair Elite and next door to State Farm.

We've got several caffeine delivery mechanisms including a snazzy
coffee machine, a wide selection of teas, and coke in the fridge.
We've also a reasonable selection of snacks, and as I mentioned
earlier, many options in walking distance for lunch.

There's many whiteboards, a couple good sized tables and four rooms
if we want to break into separate groups.  Wireless internet (802.11b
and 802.11g) connected to a T1 should give us sufficient network access.

What I probably don't have is an oracle server to play with -- we
mostly use PostgreSQL and the oracle server we do have is in an
unknown state, but probably not to be counted on.  Hope one or more
of you can bring oracle with you.

Look forward to meeting you.
-Eric