[FRPythoneers] PyCon 2007 -- who submitted a talk proposal?

Matt Boersma matt at sprout.org
Thu Nov 2 10:21:07 MST 2006

I submitted mine at the last minute, called "Write Less Code with XRC
for wxPython."  It's an intermediate-level intro to the XML-based
resource system in the wxPython GUI toolkit.  It's a pretty mundane
topic, but my coworkers all encouraged it, and last year lacked
wxPython talks.

Apparently our chances of having a talk accepted are roughly 50% this year:
http://pycon.blogspot.com/2006/11/proposal-submission-closes.html
They received 102 proposals, compared to last year's 71.

Who else on this list submitted a talk or tutorial proposal?