[FRPythoneers] Meeting Consensus

Jim Baker jbaker at zyasoft.com
Tue Mar 21 17:43:39 MST 2006

Jim Baker wrote:
> I have observed the following rough consensus emerge:
>
>     * /Status/: *Always on.*
>     * /Date/: Every 2nd Tuesday, so next meeting on April 11

Evelyn requested the 1st or 3rd Wednesday each month. I can't make the
1st Wednesday next month, and I'd prefer to start things off! Otherwise,
this request seems to have passed without debate. _3rd Wednesday it is_.
That would mean our first meeting will be on April 19. Mark your calendars.

>     * /Time/: 6-8 PM
>     * /Location/: Boulder. Points north of Boulder are too far for
>       some, points south of Boulder are too far for others.
>     * /Venue Requirements/: must have wifi
>     * /Format/: 20-30 (more?) minutes of presentations if possible,
>       which then lead into informal discussion. Sprints are a good
>       alternative. This will help make our meetings more worthwhile,
>       not just an excuse to have beer.

Given this, I will find a venue. Some people have already volunteered to
speak informally, so I will be in contact with you to determine an
appropriate theme for the kickoff!

- Jim