[FRPythoneers] Pythoneers Meeting Ideas

Jim Baker jbaker at zyasoft.com
Sat Mar 18 19:59:13 MST 2006

Evelyn Mitchell wrote:
> Hi Jim and all,
>
> I wasn't very clear. I meant that I'm busy every Tuesday night, and any
> other week night would work better for me. (On the 2nd Tuesday I have NCLUG
> in Fort Collins, the rest of the Tuesdays Hacking Society).
>
> Evelyn
Let's apply some constraints. Some holidays fall on Mondays. Fridays are
bad for most people. I personally can't make Thursdays. How would the
second Wednesday each month work for everyone, in comparison to the
second Tuesday? The next 2nd Wednesday would be April 12. Other ordinals
are fine too... :)

- Jim