[FRPythoneers] Packages for HTML generation

Dhruva B. Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Wed Jul 19 13:47:14 MDT 2006

I can't believe I didn't notice the question.  About 4 years ago we used
Albatross (http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/albatross/) to build
a web application.  My only prior experience was with JSP and PHP.  I felt
Albatross did a much better job than either of encouraging the developer to
separate presentation logic from business logic.

Albatross has some cool tags (at least I thought so at the time),
including one that iterates over a list and displays the elements in
whatever tabular form you want.

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 at 14:06 -0600, Matt Gushee soliloquized thusly: