[FRPythoneers] Pythoneers Monthly Meeting - This Wednesday, July 19, 6-8 PM

Jim Baker jbaker at zyasoft.com
Mon Jul 17 11:23:26 MDT 2006

  This Wednesday (July 19) we are having our monthly meeting for the
Front Range Pythoneers. The format is OpenSpace, which has been working
great for our meetings.

Here are the meeting specifics:

    * /Status/: *Always on*
    * /Date/: Every 3rd Wednesday
    * /Time/: 6-8 PM
    * /Location/: Republic of Boulder. This brew pub is at Canyon and
      11th St, just west of Broadway. They have wifi, happy hour
      pricing, and free parking (http://www.republicofboulder.com)
    * Fail-over Location. Jill's at the St Julien Hotel (located just
      west), the bar area. The Republic was closed due to alcohol
      infractions for our last meeting, fortunately we all were able to
      meet over at Jill's and enjoy their happy hour specials and wifi
      instead.

Hope to see you there!

- Jim