[FRPythoneers] PyCon 2006

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Tue Feb 14 19:08:08 MST 2006

Sean and I will be there from Thursday through the Sprints. I'm not sure
that we'll have time to go to Boulder in advance. If there's interest, we
could do a Conference lunch/dinner thing.

Anyone else going?

Evelyn

* On 2006-02-14 19:04 Jim Baker <jbaker at zyasoft.com> wrote:
> Hi, you may have forgotten you subscribed to this list, since 3 months
> has passed since the last posting!
>
> Anyway, I know that at least 3 of us from the Front Range are going to
> Dallas next week for PyCon... I'm sure the actual number is a bit
> higher. So my question is, should we meet up in Dallas, or perhaps in
> advance? Maybe Monday or Tuesday next week in Boulder could work for at
> least 1 or 2 of the other people who are going? ;)
>
> - Jim

This email is: [ ] actionable [x] fyi [ ] social
Response needed: [ ] yes [x] up to you [ ] no
Time-sensitive: [ ] immediate [x] soon [ ] none

                            http://www.tummy.com/