[FRPythoneers] April 19 Meeting - Kickoff!

Matt Boersma matt at sprout.org
Wed Apr 19 08:52:34 MDT 2006

Hi Jim and crew,

Ha!  I was at Republic of Boulder last night for a political gathering.  I
can verify that the wireless works, the food has improved, and the beer is
very good.

Thanks for being the ringleader here.  Mitch Smith and another of my
coworkers are out of town, but I'll try to bring along the others.  See
you all at 6!

Matt