[FRPythoneers] Just signed up. (testing)

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Thu Jul 7 22:36:12 MDT 2005

John M wrote:

> Also, could someone respond to this message so that I know if I'm on
> the mailing list or not? I'd appreciate it.

You're on. I'm afraid this list has been very quiet for the past couple
of years. Not quite sure why--I think people are still using Python,
just not discussing it much. So don't expect a lot of lively discussion,
but I think there are still a few people on the list who will be willing
and able to answer your questions. So, welcome.

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, CO, USA