[FRPythoneers] Just signed up. (testing)

Keith Hellman khellman at mcprogramming.com
Thu Jul 7 22:15:50 MDT 2005

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 10:03:30PM -0600, John M wrote:
> I signed up on this list over 24 hours ago and I haven't seen anything
> being posted yet.  Just wanted to make sure I'm getting email from the
> list.

<snip>

> Also, could someone respond to this message so that I know if I'm on
> the mailing list or not? I'd appreciate it.

I'm still on the list, but it is *very* low volume.  People are out
there, and I suspect input on questions is still available.  I'll
certainly do my best.

--
Keith Hellman                             #include <disclaimer.h>
khellman at mcprogramming.com                from disclaimer import standard

"We will perhaps eventually be writing only small modules which are identified
by name as they are used to build larger ones, so that devices like
indentation, rather than delimiters, might become feasible for expressing local
structure in the source language."

-- Donald E. Knuth, "Structured Programming with goto Statements", Computing
Surveys, Vol 6 No 4, Dec. 1974