[FRPythoneers] Just signed up. (testing)

John M jmul.py at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 22:03:30 MDT 2005

I signed up on this list over 24 hours ago and I haven't seen anything
being posted yet.  Just wanted to make sure I'm getting email from the
list.

Intro...
I'm John and I've had a few programming classes in C++ and Java
several years ago.  I'm currently trying to teach myself a little php
for a small project at work.  It was suggested by someone on an irc
php channel that I look into python just to get familiar with it.  I
consider myself a newb so I hope my questions won't be too much of a
bother.  If there is more of a newb mailing list I should be on then
please let me know.

Also, could someone respond to this message so that I know if I'm on
the mailing list or not? I'd appreciate it.

TIA

John