[FRPythoneers] I must be sitting too close to the monitor.

ccollier at viawest.net ccollier at viawest.net
Wed Jan 12 19:40:51 MST 2005

There is definitely something odd occuring.  First, note that it works if
you use integers (say 5 and 1).  Also, note that it works if you start
with change = 0.02.

There is some interesting typing(?) occuring.  Here's a slightly modified
version:

host$ cat test.py
change = 0.05
while change >= 0.01: