[FRPythoneers] ython, Twisted.Web and Quixote's PTL

Dhruva B. Reddy bdhruva at gmx.net
Fri Jun 4 10:41:24 MDT 2004

Another framework for Python-powered websites is Albatross
(http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/albatross/).  Used it a couple
of years ago on a project--at the time I felt it was more conducive to
separating presentation and app logic than pure JSP (the only other web
app tool/framework with which I had worked at the time).

Has a few nice SGML-type tags to make presentation logic easier.

Dhruva

On Mon, 31 May 2004 at 16:13 -0600, Sean Reifschneider soliloquized thusly: