[FRPythoneers] JOB: Bilingual Spanish Implementation Analyst - Westminster
gknaddison at cnnxn.com
Mon Jul 12 14:17:54 MDT 2004
Connexn Technologies of Westminster, CO is soliciting resumes for the
position of Bilingual Spanish Implementation Analyst. Candidates should
submit resume and cover letter to Greg Knaddison
(gknaddison at cnnxn.com) for consideration. Job description below.
Reporting to a Technical Project Manager (TPM), the position of
Implementation Analyst (IA) is designed for the analyst/developer with a
proven track record in successful project delivery, with experience in
working on customer implementation projects in dynamic teams. The IA
will be responsible for integrating customer solutions across a diverse
product set within the company's established delivery methodology, and
to assist in the support and enhancement of those customers in the
maintenance phase. This position operates closely with the Technical
Project Manager who has responsibility for the day-to-day running of the
project. The IA will work alongside other IAs, and take direction from
designated Technical Leads on projects.
The successful candidate will have a strong technical background, based
on either knowledge of Connexn Technologies products and implementation
methodology, or a demonstrable background in other telecom or related IT
systems in a customer delivery environment.
* Take customer data and specifications from design through code
completion (emphasis on establishing design/plan before coding starts).
Develop and modify code based on specifications to integrate customer
* Implement solutions thoroughly by providing effective instructions and
* Perform all project tasks including:
* Project completion checklist.
* Pre-implementation checklist.
* Maintain the customer implementation details such as the Technical
* Implement equipment, operating system, product software, printer and
network links at customer site.
* Conduct final tests as outlined in the project plan.
* Work with the customer to provide hands-on training and system
acceptance test support.
* Provide introductory training to system administrators.
* Ensure projects stay within scope and adhering to the project plan,
coding standards, and contract.
* Identify technical and project issues and raise these quickly and
coherently to the TPM.
* Communicate frequently with the TPM regarding project status.
* Identify and communicate up-selling opportunities to the TPM.
* Conduct final project review with TPM, Sales Account Manager and
others for lessons learned to assess need for template or process
* Maintain accurate and timely implementation activity and time records.
* Handle support setup and requests, including the following:
* Interview the customer to gather information related to
assigned support requests.
* Research support requests and develop practical, workable
* Develop and achieve individual training plan consistent with
career goals and objective setting.
* Provide feedback to software engineering on software
* Fluent in Spanish, preferably in a business context.
* Requires a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a
related discipline or equivalent professional certification and
* Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
* Requires experience of external, customer-facing implementation
projects, in either telecommunications or other professional services
* Strong analytical and logical skills are required, along with solid
written and oral communication skills, with the ability to explain
issues to technical as well as non-technical people.
* Ability to excel in a team environment, with strong inter- personal
* Must be highly motivated, a strong self-starter and highly efficient
at completing tasks with minimal guidance.
* Highly mobile, willing to travel to on-site projects as required,
* Fully conversant with Microsoft business office products. * Strong
technical background including the following key
* Scripting languages such as Jython.
* Data specification languages such as XML.
* Experience with object-oriented and procedural languages.
* Technical knowledge of Unix, Linux and Windows.
* Detailed understanding of networks, telephony.
* Experience with database administration and/or stored procedures.
* Experience in telecommunications industry.
* Proficient with MS Excel and Word.
* Knowledge of MS Solomon and Visio.
For more information about Connexn Technologies, visit our website at
More information about the FRPythoneers