[FRPythoneers] Meeting cancelled

Jeffery D. Collins jcollins_boulder at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 10 08:29:02 MST 2004

The meeting for this month (February 16) is cancelled.  We will resume
again next month.

Speakers are needed for future meetings.  If you have an idea for a talk
or are interested in presenting something yourself, please contact me.
A presentation doesn't have to take lots of preparation.  Many of our
past meetings have had a significant demonstration component.  In fact
demos are appreciated by the audience.  It not only provides an
opportunity for seeing new software in action by an expert user, but
also allows them to evaluate it before installing it.  So, if you have
been working on something that others in the Python community would be
interested in hearing about, let me know!

Thanks!

--
Jeffery Collins