[FRPythoneers] Developer/Data Analyst position available

Michael Penney mpenney at teksystems.com
Tue Dec 7 14:19:11 MST 2004

Hello,

    Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Michael Penney and I
work for TEKsystems.  I am based out of Westminster, Colorado.  I specialize
in the placement of software applications/development/database and high
level enterprise/infrastructure professionals.   I am currently looking for
a Python/Java Developer. I have included a description below. If you are
interested in learning more about this position and/or other positions that
we have available, please feel free to reach via e-mail or directly at
(303)-412-2719.

Description

TEKsystems is currently seeking a Developer/Data Analyst for a 6+ month
contract in the Denver area. Candidates will be responsible for
maintaining/enhancing applications until their new sustaining organization
can take them over (at least 6 months out). Candidates will be working with
the existing Python code that uses LEX for file parsing and Pro-C for Oracle
DB interaction. Future releases will be done in Java so candidates will be
helping to move the code from Python to Java.

The ideal candidate will possess the following:

* 2+ years of Java coding experience

* 1+ years of Python coding experience

* 1 years of experience with LEX

* 1+ years of Bash shell-scripting experience

* 2+ years of SQL coding experience

* 2+ years of experience working with Oracle and Unix

* The ability to be self-sufficient and self-manage, customer service
skills, good technical problem solving skills and good written skills would
be a plus

Michael Penney

Technical Recruiter for TEKsystems

 <http://www.teksystems.com> http://www.teksystems.com

8700 Turnpike Drive Suite 400 Westminster, Co. 80031

Direct 303-412-2719

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.