[FRPythoneers] Python unable to import readline during make (RH7.1)

efm at tummy.com efm at tummy.com
Thu Sep 25 09:41:45 MDT 2003

* On 2003-09-25 08:59 Rob Riggs <rob at pangalactic.org> wrote:
> Rahul Kumar wrote:
>
> >Dear Sean
> >Thanks for your replies. I couldnt help noticing "Linux Consulting" in
> >your signature. Thus, i'll pop you this query (no one on my Linux lists
> >has answered).
> >
> You will also notice that his sig does not say "Free Linux Consulting"
> -- I assume you have a credit card handy! ;-)

To clarify tummy.com's policy on support, questions answered in public (on
a mailing list, or at a LUG meeting or the like), are not billed for.
Questions answered one on one, in private, may be billed for.

When we answer someone's question in public, particularly on a mailing
list, we reduce the likelihood that we'll have to answer that question
again. Google archives many mailing lists, and anyone with a browser could
find the question and the answer. That's good for everyone.

It is part of tummy.com's commitment to community service to answer
questions in public, archived, forums.

                            http://www.tummy.com/