[FRPythoneers] Sep 15, 2003 -- FRPythoneers Meeting

Bob Gailer bgailer at alum.rpi.edu
Tue Sep 16 10:36:55 MDT 2003

As one of the attendees I was happy to meet with fellow Python enthusiasts.
We enjoyed virtual free margaritas.

As one who benefits from explicit directions, I offer an emendation to the
directions to the Level 3 Building 2000:

 From US 36 travel 3/4 mile south on Interlocken. Turn right onto Eldorado.
Travel 3/4 mile west on Eldorado to 1025 Eldorado. Turn right into Level 3.
Go straight into a circle (building entrance is on the circle); exit circle
and enter parking lot on right.

Bob Gailer
bgailer at alum.rpi.edu
303 442 2625