Regrets (Re: [FRPythoneers] March 17, 2003 -- FRPythoneers Meeting)

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Mon Mar 17 16:12:21 MST 2003

* On 2003-03-17 23:01 Uche Ogbuji <uche.ogbuji at fourthought.com> wrote:
> > March 17, 2003, 7:00PM at Level 3 Communications in Broomfield, CO.
> >
> > Narval: AI for Python Hackers
> > Uche Ogbuj

Well, I'm sorry you can't present tonight, as well as relieved. It looked
like I wasn't going to be able to make it tonight.

And, I'm also a bit relieved that I'm not the only person who can't get
Narval running anymore.

Perhaps later this year you can give it a try again Uche.

                            http://www.tummy.com/