[FRPythoneers] Python GUI Applications

Ferdinand Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Mon Jun 2 13:14:13 MDT 2003

Sean,

Thanks for the feedback.  I didn't know that Qt designer would accept
python code in the event handlers.  That would be quite slick.

Qt sure looks better than most of the GUI alternatives - and it is
fast.  But it does cost money if you distribute the code - do you know
more about the Trolltech license?

Ferdinand

--
Ferdinand Schmid