[FRPythoneers] Python GUI Applications

Bill Simons BSimons at geographix.com
Mon Jun 2 12:55:09 MDT 2003

I am in the same situation of looking at Python GUIs and am interested
in the replies to this thread.

You didn't mention Python's default Tkinter GUI (don't know of any
builder tools, but I assume Tk must have a few).  Another good
looking choice are wxWindows/wxPython which are free.  From playing
around with it, the free BoaConstructor seems to be a good quality tool
for wxPython.

Cheers,
Bill Simons