[FRPythoneers] meetings defunct?

Jeffery D. Collins jcollins at boulder.net
Wed Jul 2 19:08:15 MDT 2003

Sean Reifschneider wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 03:28:17PM -0600, Karl Putland wrote:
>
>>Is there any interest in a pygtk/Kiwi gui framework talk?
>

> I also have a presentation I'd like to give.  I've built my own web
> application development framework, as mentioned here before, and I'd be
> happy to demonstrate it at a meeting if anyone is interested.
>
> Thanks,
> Sean

I would like to see that too.  It would be nice to see a comparison with
other frameworks.  I went through an excersize similar to yours about a
year ago and settled on Quixote.  Its python-module-like templating
seemed a little odd to me, but the pythonic design was a real plus (as
opposed to Zope at the time).

--
Jeffery Collins (http://www.boulder.net/~jcollins)