[FRPythoneers] meetings defunct?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Jul 2 16:47:37 MDT 2003

On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 03:28:17PM -0600, Karl Putland wrote:
>Is there any interest in a pygtk/Kiwi gui framework talk?

I also have a presentation I'd like to give.  I've built my own web
application development framework, as mentioned here before, and I'd be
happy to demonstrate it at a meeting if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
 "Who's the guy in the suit?"  "FBI."  "He looks a little too much like a
 lounge lizard for FBI."  "He's working under-cover."  -- Sean & Evelyn 2000