[FRPythoneers] meetings defunct?

Karl Putland karl at putland.linux-site.net
Wed Jul 2 15:40:47 MDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-07-02 at 15:36, efm at tummy.com wrote:
> * On 2003-07-02 15:31 Karl Putland <karl at putland.linux-site.net> wrote:
> > Is there any interest in a pygtk/Kiwi gui framework talk?
>
> I'd be interested in hearing that.

I've submitted a project today to sourceforge for something I was toying
around with about a month ago.  A Python ebay Bidwatcher program called
pybay or pyBidwatcher.  It's a decent example of Python gui work and is
a useful program for all of us geeks looking for cheap deals.  It's
incomplete right now, but I thought I'd put it out there as an example.

Kiwi is a framework on top of pygtk that makes gui programming very
simple.  http://www.async.com.br/projects/kiwi/howto/howto.html  I'd be
happy to share a little with the group if there's enough of us left to
make it worthwhile.

--Karl

--
Karl Putland <karl at putland.linux-site.net>