[FRPythoneers] brain bench?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Jan 24 17:24:02 MST 2003

On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 04:53:10PM -0700, Karl Putland wrote:
>Anybody bothered to take the test?

A year or two ago they were offering the tests for free.  I took the
Python one and it was pretty easy.  I haven't seen that their
"certificates" pull much weight, certainly not like being a CCNE or
something.  I wonder about the value of paying for them.

 Nothing like a river-boat cruise at 3am to make a person realize how
 great life can be - as long as they have a boat.  -- A. Wyskowski, 2002