[FRPythoneers] MIME attachment conversion and email module question

Rob Riggs rob at pangalactic.org
Fri Jan 24 13:17:43 MST 2003

I don't think OE's MIME functionality is broken.  Does the attachment
display properly in other email clients?  What do your MIME headers look
like?

What do you mean exactly by MIME conversion? Are you talking base64
encoding? If so, then Python has a base64 module that might prove useful.

It might be helpful to see the code you are using.  I've done a lot of
work with generating MIME messages with Python, but not with the email
module.

-Rob