[FRPythoneers] Last night

Jeffery D. Collins jcollins at boulder.net
Tue Jan 21 15:26:20 MST 2003

Uche Ogbuji wrote:

>I hope the meeting went well.  Sorry I wasn't there.  I arrived a few minutes
>after 7 (no later than 5 minutes past), and was not able to get into the
>building.  A lady who was there told me about draconian security at Level 3
>because of recent layoffs, and so after waiting around for a bit I gave up and
>headed home.
>
>I'll try to arrive before 7 next time.

I apologize for that.  We must have just missed you!  Matt didn't arrive
until almost 7:10, so at least one of us was there until then.  Maybe we
can provide a phone number for late arrivals.  I'll also try to improve the
directions within the Level 3 complex, since the buildings aren't well
marked.

--
Jeffery Collins (http://www.boulder.net/~jcollins)