[FRPythoneers] New year in FRPythoneering

Jeffery D. Collins jcollins at boulder.net
Tue Jan 14 15:07:32 MST 2003

Welcome to another year of FRPythoneering!

As I mentioned previously, we will hold our monthly meetings at Level
3 Communications in Broomfield.  Thanks again to Quent Johnson for
arranging this!

We now have a FRPythoneers website - fr.co.us.pythoneers.org!  Thanks
to tummy.com for hosting the site.  The current site is based on the
Boulder Linux User's Group site, so you'll notice similarities.  This
is temporary, however, and I'm looking for input and volunteers to
redesign the site.  One thought is to just use a wiki (e.g.,
moinmoin), then the site could be modified by any of us.  Zope?  Ideas?

We have some interesting talks lined up for the next few meetings.  I
am looking for volunteers for future presentations/demonstrations for
April and beyond.  Personally, I would like to see a talk or two from
the scientific community (update on Numeric/numarray, demo of scipy,
etc.)  If there is something you would like to see, post your request.
If you would like to volunteer to talk, let me know.

Thanks!

--
Jeffery Collins