[FRPythoneers] http sessions newbie

tudor at 1xtech.com tudor at 1xtech.com
Thu Dec 18 13:54:19 MST 2003

First of all, hello to everybody!
As there is no Python community in Romania, from where I come from, I
chose to affiliate to frpythoneers. Hope that nobody has anything against
my decision.

Here comes my story.
Few months ago, somehow unsatisfied with PHP, I decided it is time to
learn something new, so, after a preliminary "market research" I picked up
Python.
A good choice in my opinion.
The transition has not been too difficult, until I started working to a
project which requires using http session (piece of cake in PHP).

Can anyone recommend me a good Pyhton module for solving this issue.

Anticipate thanks for any suggestion.