[FRPythoneers] Dec 15, 2003 -- FRPythoneers Meeting

Jeffery D. Collins jcollins_boulder at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 15 17:25:16 MST 2003

Something has come up unexpectedly and, regrettably, I will not be able
to attend this meeting.  I have been trying to find a substitute host
all afternoon without success.  I've contacted Jonathan Conway who
frequents Caffe Sole' and maintains their wireless access and he has
agreed to arrange some tables and (possibly) put up a Python sign on
them.  Everything is set to go.  So, go ahead and have a great time.  I
will see you again in January!

Thanks!

--
Jeffery Collins