[FRPythoneers] [Fwd: [lug] Boulder Hacking Society Meeting tomorrow! (2003-08-21)]

Jeffery D. Collins jcollins at boulder.net
Wed Aug 20 17:08:45 MDT 2003

For those interested, the weekly Hacking Society meets tomorrow (see
below for more info).  They meet every thursday except for the second
one of the month.  There is usually at least one pythoneer among the
hackers, so whether you want to discuss python or just hack it, please
consider attending.  I personally plan to improve my own attendance
record:-)