[FRPythoneers] Congratulations Uche and Mike!

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji at fourthought.com
Sun Aug 3 19:48:51 MDT 2003

> They won the ActiveState Active Award 2003:
>
>    Uche Ogbuji & Mike Olson
>    Developers of 4Suite, an XSLT processor and XSLT-based server framework;
>    contributed the XPath and XSLT components of PyXML; Write extensively on
>    XPath, XSLT and Python. Ogbuji is co-founder of the EXSLT and XPath NG
>    projects.

Thanks.  We're amazed to have been voted for this one, given that Mike Kay and
James Clark were on the ballot.  Too bad neither Mike nor I were able to
attend the shindig in Portland.

XML Data Bindings in Python, Part 2 - http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2003/07/02/py-xm
l.html
Introducing Examplotron - http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-x