[FRPythoneers] Link Exchange: Python Programmers to Meetup

Laura Craft laura at meetup.com
Thu Apr 10 03:21:01 MDT 2003

  Hi Colin,

This is Laura from Meetup.  Meetup creates real-world group gatherings
about anything anywhere. We've built a technology and a network of venues
(cafes, bars, etc.) that can help Python Programmers easily organize
local monthly meetups
in over 545 cities across 34 countries.  Currently there are 480 Python
Programmers meeting up in locations all over the world.

We have scheduled the next International Python Meetup Day for Thursday,
May 8th at 7 pm (and the 2nd Thursday
of every month after that). See the details here:
http://python.meetup.com .

We thought you might be interested in a link exchange with us for our
Python
Meetup. Meetup gets over 2,000,000 hits per month and, according to
Google's
Page Rank system, our homepage gets an 8/10 (http://www.meetup.com).  We
believe that a link exchange between our two sites will help both of us
reach new and unique levels of attention from our audiences.

If you would like to help spread the word to Python programmers
everywhere, we've put
links up at: http://python.meetup.com/thanks

For a reciprocal link go to: http://python.meetup.com/suggest/topiclink.jsp

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Sincerely,
Laura Craft

--
Laura Craft