[FRPythoneers] Python Html Table utility

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Wed Apr 9 15:55:31 MDT 2003

Hi Joe,

I wasn't meaning to imply that Table.py did something that duplicated the
work of others.  I'm sorry that I wasn't clearer.

I was merely pointing you in the direction of someone who may have shared
interests in your work, and the problems of web programming in Python
generally.

Regards,
Evelyn Mitchell
efm at tummy.com