[FRPythoneers] Python Html Table utility

Joe Pasko pasko at level3.net
Wed Apr 9 13:41:54 MDT 2003

Just got done looking through the top level SIG page.
(http://mail.python.org/pipermail/meta-sig/2003-April/thread.html)

Could you point me to a single random access table generator in
python?

Did quite a bit of google searching before writing this, found python
to digest html tables, a few templating utilitys, the wiki project and
a few others, and one really weak attempt at a Table.py, but nothing
that reproduced the perl or php functionality that allowed
programmatic building of tables.

	( t.setcell(1,1,"Foo"), t.display(), ..etc)

Do you know of another Table generation utility out there?

The old table.py I found only allowed bulk insertion of data by row
and column.

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 01:29:47PM -0600, Evelyn Mitchell wrote:
> * On 2003-04-09 19:25 Joe Pasko <pasko at level3.net> wrote:
> >

> Hi Joe,
>
> It sounds like there is some movement towards the formation of a SIG for
> web frameworks in Python. There are a lot of projects right now, and most
> of them are implementing similar functionality.
>
> There's been some discussion on the Meta-SIG list:
>   http://mail.python.org/pipermail/meta-sig/2003-April/thread.html
>
> It may be a good thread to follow.
> --
> Regards,                    tummy.com, ltd
> Evelyn Mitchell             Linux Consulting since 1995
> efm at tummy.com               Senior System and Network Administrators
>                             http://www.tummy.com/

Joe Pasko   				  Level 3 Communications
Office: 32C-607   Phone: (720) 888-3753   Pager: (877) 481 3359