[FRPythoneers] Class factory

Theodore A. Roth troth at verinet.com
Thu Mar 28 11:31:11 MST 2002

Hi Bob,

I do something along those lines for the regression suite of my simulator
project.

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/simulavr/simulavr/regress/

The regress.py.in is the engine which uses the apply() function and the code of interest starts here:

    129             # Loop through all attributes of test_module
    130             for test_name in test_names:
    131                 # If attribute is not a test case, skip it.
    132                 if test_name[:5] != 'test_':
    133                     continue

It may not be pretty, but it does what I need it to do.

Ted Roth