[FRPythoneers] Meeting TODAY Front Range Pythoneers

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Mon Mar 18 08:40:23 MST 2002

What: March Meeting of the Front Range Pythoneers
When: Today, March 18th, 6:30pm
Where: Abacus Direct in Broomfield (directions below)
Why: To meet fellow Python developers
Who: Anyone who is interested in Python

It looks like Sean Reifschneider will be unavailable to present tonight.

As he was the only presentation volunteer for this month, I'm going with
the backup plan.

We'll hava a General discussion session on Python projects we're working
on. Bring your triumphs, questions and expertise. We may reconvene at
a local pub after 7:30.

DIRECTIONS

11101 West 120th Avenue
Broomfield CO 80021

http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/ia_find?link=btwn/twn-map_results&zoom_level=6&u
+id=u9l60jgey1b8k2re:rwqr7nuwt&SNVData=3mad3-d.fy%28a1w9wa_%29u7s9utn%24tw2%28%3
+a2n962%2bP%2b2luJ%19%2b%12TS_%13NQITSDMNQ%28YX%3ay2u02.lw8x%3dGG_lf1nq0%28.968n
+9z2_1.lq%286&pcat=

It's at the corner of Network Drive and Interlocken Loop.

>>From US36
Exit at Wadsworth (Hwy 121) heading south/west
Turn West (right) on Hwy 128, towards Interlocken
Second stoplight, turn left on Network Dr.
We are in El Dorado II, the building closest to Hwy 128.
Meet at the West End, in the Aba-Cafe

Pre-meeting get together from 6:30 to 7:15, after that the meeting
will move to the training room, which does not have public access.
Refreshments will be provided.

                            http://www.tummy.com/