[FRPythoneers] To Zope or not to Zope

Karl Putland kperacles at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 2 12:49:41 MST 2002

--- Sean Reifschneider <jafo at tummy.com> wrote:
[snip]
> I'd like my next laptop to be about the same size as this one I
> currently
> use, with a Crusoe.  If they can make them so small, fill up the
> extra
> space with more battery capacity, thanks...  I'd love something
> that get
> around 8 hours on a charge.
>
> Sean
> --

I can't find one localy to play with, but the
Fujitsu p2000 looks very appealing. 8hrs with
the extended battery, or 14 with the extended and
cd-rom bay battery.

http://www.fpc.fujitsu.com/www/products_notebooks.shtml?products/notebooks/p2000
    * 10.6" wide-format SXGA TFT display
    * Internal max: 1280 x 768 resolution, 16M colors