[FRPythoneers] To Zope or not to Zope

Karl Putland kperacles at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 2 11:48:19 MST 2002

I would not expect myself to be asking this question.

I doing side work getting a startup off the ground.
PostgreSQL will likely be the database, but thats about
as far as we've got.  I've used Zope in the past,
but I've been out of the loop for a while.

Key consideration is Time To Market.  Python will
be the language of choice for most tasks.

What is the current feeling about Zope's abilities?

<ot>
I'm considering purchasing a new laptop to run linux.
Anyone seen or heard about people using Crusoe based
notebooks?  If so any issues?  If not any recomendations?
</ot>

--Karl